1Mii B06TX Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter for TV to Wireless Headphone/Speaker, Bluetooth Adapter for TV w/Volume Control, AUX/RCA/Optical/Coaxial Audio Inputs, Plug n Play, aptX Low Latency & HD.
Long Range, Strong Connection
1Mii long range Bluetooth extender with proven range up to 197ft(60m) LINE OF SIGHT IN OPEN AIR and up to 50-70ft (20-30m) indoors without interference.
No Lip-sync Delay
AptX Low Latency technology of 1Mii long range Bluetooth transmitter eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can watch TV / Movie / Video / Gaming in perfect synchronization.
Flexible Audio Connections
1Mii B06TX long range Bluetooth transmitter Supports digital OPTICAL / COAXIAL / AUX 3.5mm/ RCA audio output standards making it compatible with 99% of the TVs, Receivers, Projectors on the market.
1Mii B06TX features Volume Control + / - , specifically designed while wearing headphones or other earphones without volume control function.
Dual Link Control individually
1Mii B06TX Bluetooth transmitter with 2 Bluetooth buttons, lead you to pair with two Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headphones one by one easily.
Share Show simultaneously
Connect 2 headphones or speakers at the same time, sharing TV with family/friend/lover with this TV Bluetooth audio transmitter.Notice
- 1Mii B06TX is not a Bluetooth receiver, does NOT support being paired with any phone.
- This Bluetooth adapter without mic, does NOT support online call, conference.
- For Optical output - Set audio format to PCM or Stereo. Dolby not supported. Or, you may get no sound.
- Does NOT support live music, Musical Instruments, karaoke.
- Volume + / - doesn't work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile, please refer to Q3.
- When using the transmitter, the TV internal speakers might not work or become muted. This is TV dependent, please refer to Q4.
- Many headphones / speakers are primarily for music, not watching TV and do not support aptX-LL. 1Mii B06TX Bluetooth transmitter will connect with these devices using another codec (e.g. SBC, aptX), resulting in a 70-200ms audio delay which may be noticeable by some users.