1 Mii B03Pro Long Range Bluetooth 5.0
Transmitter Receiver Bluetooth Audio Adapter - Bluetooth Transmitter for TV PC Home Stereo, aptX HD & Low Latency, Optical RCA AUX 3.5mm.
Qulacomm Bluetooth 5.0
Featuring the latest Bluetooth 5.0 (CSR8675) and support for Qulacomm aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and SBC decoding.
Built-in ESS SABRE DAC which are widely recognized by audiophiles as the gold standard for audio performance.
Extend Long Range
1Mii B03Pro Bluetooth transmitter receiver can achieve a range of up to 265ft (80m) line-of-sight in open air and up to 80-110ft (25-35m) indoors.
No Lip Sync Delay & Dual Stream
AptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, Long Range adapter 1Mii B03Pro supports dual link Simultaneously, Pair with two Bluetooth headphones or two Bluetooth speakers &both enjoy ultra-fast audio streaming.
No need to be a tech junkie. Simply plug audio cable and press the power button to start, the Bluetooth adapter will detect your BT device easily.
- 1Mii B03Pro Bluetooth transmitter/receiver does NOT support simultaneous transmit and receive functions.
- This Bluetooth adapter has no mic, and does NOT support 2-way headsets for conversations.
- Digital Optical Audio sources for transmitting must be set to PCM or Stereo. Dolby / DTS input is not supported.
- aptX HD and aptX Low Latency cannot work simultaneously, choose the best for your use.
- If your headphones or speakers do not support aptX HD or aptX LL, the LL/HD button has no effect.
- Not ideal for use with live music, Musical Instruments, karaoke.
- Not recommend to works with two pairs of "True Wireless Earbuds" simultaneously, due to the current technical constraints of Truly Wireless technology in general. Best to use with " on / over-ear headphones".
- The BT03Pro will remember previously paired devices and reconnect automatically when they are in range.
- To discontinue automatic reconnection, clear the memory of the BT03Pro by holding the BLUETOOTH button for 5 seconds.
- In TX mode, take optical cable as audio cable, Volume + / - doesn't work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile, Please refer to Q3.
Q1. What shall i do if i can not get B03Pro Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver to pair with my Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers?
A: Turn off Bluetooth on all mobile phones or PC in house (Make sure your headphone or speaker is not paired with other device automatically during the process of pairing B03Pro).
For first time pairing, make sure the pairing distance is within 1 meter.
If still cannot get them paired, set both B03Pro Bluetooth Adapter and your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to factory default.
- Restore factory default of B03Pro by pressing Bluetooth button for about 10 seconds till all indicators flash once, then it gets into pairing mode with red and blue lights flashing, pair as normally.
Q2. Why did I get voice lag when use this Low latency B03Pro adapter with my Bluetooth headphones?
A: To achieve low latency, your receiving device is better also support function of aptX Low Latency. Or, the receiving device might use another codec (e.g. SBC, aptX), resulting in a 70-200ms audio delay which may be noticeable by some users.
Q3. Why are the Volume + / - of my B03Pro not working in TX mode, only works in RX mode?
A: In TX mode, take optical cable as the connected audio cable, the Volume + / - on B03Pro may not work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile.
Change the optical cable to AUX 3.5mm or RCA audio cable, the volume buttons will work.
Q4. After the TV is connected to 1Mii B03Pro, can my Bluetooth headphone or speaker sound simultaneously with the TV’s built-in speaker?
A: For many models of TV, the built-in speakers might not work if you choose to use an external audio output device. This is a TV feature and its availability depends on your TV make and model.
But you can achieve simultaneous sounding function by getting another model B03 Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver + wired external speaker / sound bar, the TX mode of B03 has a unique function, which allows you to share the TV audio simultaneously with an Wired external speaker and a pair of Bluetooth headphones.