SUPPORT & WARRANTY
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
1mii provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Products sold by 1mii as owned come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listings or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by 1mii or 1mii’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through 1mii’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through 1mii.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- 1 Mii must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through 1miior 1mii’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized 1mii reseller shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or a 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by 1mii quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
1 Mii is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of 1mii products
- Returning personal items sent to 1mii
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by 1mii, 1mii takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. 1mii does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.