1 Mii B03Pro Long Range Bluetooth 5.0
Transmitter Receiver Bluetooth Audio Adapter - Bluetooth Transmitter for TV PC Home Stereo, aptX HD & Low Latency, Optical RCA AUX 3.5mm.
Qulacomm Bluetooth 5.0
Featuring the latest Bluetooth 5.0 (CSR8675) and support for Qulacomm aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and AAC decoding.
Built-in ESS SABRE DAC which are widely recognized by audiophiles as the gold standard for audio performance.
Extend Long Range
1Mii B03Pro Bluetooth transmitter receiver can achieve a range of up to 265ft (80m) line-of-sight in open air and up to 80-110ft (25-35m) indoors.
No Lip Sync Delay & Dual Stream
AptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, Long Range adapter 1Mii B03Pro supports dual link Simultaneously, Pair with two Bluetooth headphones or two Bluetooth speakers &both enjoy ultra-fast audio streaming.
No need to be a tech junkie. Simply plug audio cable and press the power button to start, the Bluetooth adapter will detect your BT device easily.
- 1Mii B03Pro Bluetooth transmitter/receiver does NOT support simultaneous transmit and receive functions.
- This Bluetooth adapter has no mic, and does NOT support 2-way headsets for conversations.
- Digital Optical Audio sources for transmitting must be set to PCM or Stereo. Dolby / DTS input is not supported.
- aptX HD and aptX Low Latency cannot work simultaneously, choose the best for your use.
- If your headphones or speakers do not support aptX HD or aptX LL, the LL/HD button has no effect.
- Not ideal for use with live music, Musical Instruments, karaoke.
- Not recommend to works with two pairs of "True Wireless Earbuds" simultaneously, due to the current technical constraints of Truly Wireless technology in general. Best to use with " on / over-ear headphones".
- The BT03Pro will remember previously paired devices and reconnect automatically when they are in range.
- To discontinue automatic reconnection, clear the memory of the BT03Pro by holding the BLUETOOTH button for 5 seconds.
- In TX mode, take optical cable as audio cable, Volume + / - doesn't work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile, Please refer to Q3.