1mii b06tx Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter is suitable for Bluetooth adapter from TV to wireless headset / speaker, suitable for TV with volume control, Aux / RCA / optical / coaxial audio input, plug and play, aptx low delay.
Long Range, Strong Connection
1Mii long range Bluetooth extender with proven range up to 197ft(60m) LINE OF SIGHT IN OPEN AIR and up to 50-70ft (20-30m) indoors without interference.
No Lip-sync Delay
AptX Low Latency technology of 1Mii long range Bluetooth transmitter eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can watch TV / Movie / Video / Gaming in perfect synchronization.
Flexible Audio Connections
1Mii B06TX long range Bluetooth transmitter Supports digital OPTICAL / COAXIAL / AUX 3.5mm/ RCA audio output standards making it compatible with 99% of the TVs, Receivers, Projectors on the market.
1Mii B06TX features Volume Control + / - , specifically designed while wearing headphones or other earphones without volume control function.
Dual Link Control individually
1Mii B06TX Bluetooth transmitter with 2 Bluetooth buttons, lead you to pair with two Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headphones one by one easily.
Share Show simultaneously
Connect 2 headphones or speakers at the same time, sharing TV with family/friend/lover with this TV Bluetooth audio transmitter.
- 1Mii B06TX is not a Bluetooth receiver, does NOT support being paired with any phone.
- This Bluetooth adapter without mic, does NOT support online call, conference.
- For Optical output - Set audio format to PCM or Stereo. Dolby not supported. Or, you may get no sound.
- Does NOT support live music, Musical Instruments, karaoke.
- Volume + / - doesn't work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile, please refer to Q3.
- When using the transmitter, the TV internal speakers might not work or become muted. This is TV dependent, please refer to Q4.
- Many headphones / speakers are primarily for music, not watching TV and do not support aptX-LL. 1Mii B06TX Bluetooth transmitter will connect with these devices using another codec (e.g. SBC, aptX), resulting in a 70-200ms audio delay which may be noticeable by some users.