1Mii B310Pro Long Range Bluetooth Receiver Adapter for Home Stereo, Bluetooth Transmitter Splitter for TV/BT Headphones, AptX Low Latency & HD, Build-in Battery, Optical Aux RCA Audio Outputs/Inputs.
Dual Link No Delay
1Mii B310 Bluetooth adapter, AptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can watch TV / Movie / Video in perfect synchronization.
High Definition Audio
Featuring the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, pick up any kind of music for you lossless and wirelessly.
Extended Long Range
1Mii B310 Bluetooth transmitter receiver can achieve a range of up to 230ft (70m) line-of-sight in open air and up to 70-100ft (20-30m) indoors.
You can use it with or without a power supply since there is a built-in battery, fully charged in 4.5 hours allow you to play in TX mode with 18 hours and in RX mode with 20 hours. It's a portable long-range Bluetooth Transmitter / Receiver.
Flexible Audio Connections
1Mii B310 long range Bluetooth transmitter receiver supports digital OPTICAL / AUX 3.5mm/ RCA audio outputs / inputs, making it compatible with 99% of the TVs, home stereo receivers, projectors, turntables on the market.
- TX mode of 1Mii B310Pro supports sound simultaneously to both wired EXTERNAL speaker (not build-in internal tv speaker) and a pair of Bluetooth headphones / speakers. More details please refer to Q4
- 1Mii B310Pro Bluetooth transmitter/receiver does NOT support simultaneous transmit and receive functions.
- This Bluetooth adapter does NOT support online calls or conference with a headset.
- Digital Optical Audio sources for transmitting must be set to PCM or Stereo. Dolby / DTS input is not supported. Or, you may get no sound.
- aptX HD and aptX Low Latency cannot work simultaneously, choose the best for your use.
- If your headphones or speakers do not support aptX HD or aptX LL, the LL/HD button has no effect.
- Not ideal for use with live music, Musical Instruments, karaoke.
- Not recommend to works with two pairs of "True Wireless Earbuds" simultaneously, due to current technical constraints of Truly Wireless technology in general. Best to use with " on / over-ear headphones".
- To discontinue automatic reconnection, clear the memory of the B310 by holding the BLUETOOTH button for 10 seconds.
- In TX mode, take optical cable as audio cable, Volume + / - doesn't work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile, Please refer Q3
What shall i do if i can not connect B0310 to my second Bluetooth headphone?
1. Turn off Bluetooth on all mobile phones or PC in the whole house (Make sure your headphone or speaker has not paired with another device automatically during the process of pairing B310).
2. Restore factory default of B310 by pressing Bluetooth button for about 10 seconds till all indicators flash once, then it get into pairing mode with red and blue lights flashing.
3. Turn on the first headphone, set it to pairing mode, wait till it connects to B310, the led indicator “A” become to solid blue. Turn off this paired headphone.
4. Turn on the second headphone, set it to pairing mode, wait till it connects to B310, the led indicator"A" become to solid blue. Turn off the second headphone too.
5. Turn on both headphones, wait till B310 connects to both headphones automatically, both indicator led A and B become to solid blue.(During this period, there is no need to press the bluetooth button on the B310.)